- We accept refunds on all full-priced purchases from Karmic Witch The Label when a Returns Authorisation (RA) number is granted and the garment is returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive your returns authorisation.
- Items must be in the original condition, in the original bag, with all labels and swing tags still attached. The tote bag that came with your order must also be returned. Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
- We do not offer refunds on sale items or Karmic Witch Vintage.
- Cost of postage for the return is your responsibility. All returns should be sent via registered post. Returned items lost in the post are not the responsibility of Karmic Witch.
Refunds and Exchanges
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund; the refund will be made to the original form of payment.
- The total amount of the refund will be minus any shipping charges.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges due to the limited quantities of our pieces. If you need a different size please follow the returns process and create a new order for the new size.
- A refund cannot be given for the purchase of any vintage clothing. If you are unhappy with your vintage item it can be returned for store credit only. This will be to the value of the original order, minus the shipping cost.
- Any requests to cancel an order should be submitted by email to email@example.com. We are unable to cancel an order that is in the process of being prepared, already prepared and/or in transit.
- We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the fault and to notify us of any issue and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Please keep in mind; all vintage clothing that we sell is in second hand condition. We endeavour to tell you the grade of our vintage products (we only sell grade 1 or grade 2), however most items will contain signs of general wash and wear. We do not offer refunds on vintage items so please check measurements carefully. If you are unhappy with your vintage purchase please email email@example.com to arrange returning the item for a store credit note to the original value of the product, minus shipping cost.
- Contact Details - You must supply us with a valid contact email and phone number. We accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- Delivery Address - It is your obligation to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct. Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered Products, undelivered Products and additional redirect fees. We accept no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered Products, where you have made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or we acted reasonably when delivering the Products.
- Recipient Details and Personalised Messages - You must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and spelt correctly. We rely on the information you provide and accept no responsibility for any incorrect information.