- We accept returns on all full-priced purchases from Karmic Witch The Label when a Returns Authorisation is granted and the garment is returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- To start your return, please enter your information below:
- Don't want to use Refundid? Please email email@example.com with your order number to receive your returns authorisation.
- Items must be in the original condition, with all labels and swing tags still attached. The tote bag that came with your order must also be returned. Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
- We do not offer refunds on sale items. If you need to return your sale item you will be given store credit (minus shipping cost) if your item is returned in it's original condition.
- Cost of postage for the return is your responsibility. All returns should be sent via registered post. Returned items lost in the post are not the responsibility of Karmic Witch.
Refunds and Exchanges
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund; the refund will be made to the original form of payment.
- The total amount of the refund will be minus any shipping charges.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges due to the limited quantities of our pieces. If you need a different size please follow the returns process and create a new order for the new size.
- Any requests to cancel an order should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to cancel an order that is in the process of being prepared, already prepared and/or in transit.
- We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com with a video of the fault and to notify us of any issue and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Contact Details - You must supply us with a valid contact email and phone number. We accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- Delivery Address - It is your obligation to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct. Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered Products, undelivered Products and additional redirect fees. We accept no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered Products, where you have made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or we acted reasonably when delivering the Products.
- Recipient Details and Personalised Messages - You must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and spelt correctly. We rely on the information you provide and accept no responsibility for any incorrect information.